Leadership & Service Recognition Award
The Leadership & Service Recognition Award is designed to acknowledge Extension employees who have outstandingly contributed to the purpose and objectives of the Federation according to the Constitution and Bylaws.
Criteria for nomination:
- Promotes professional improvement within their respective association and in all areas of Extension work.
- Supports and encourages the development of a united approach for total Extension programming.
- Promotes and demonstrates high professional character and standards among all staff.
- Promotes understanding and cooperation, and helps provide a channel for ideas exchange.
- Establishes and maintains close relations and open lines of communication in all areas of Extension work.
- Works for the satisfactory benefit and service of all clientele of North Carolina Cooperative Extension.
Who is eligible?
Any association member in good standing who has exemplified and demonstrated the criteria listed above. Consideration for nomination should be given to individual leadership ability, quality customer service, teamwork relationships and attention to special projects.
Nominations will be received by the NCFCEA Recognition and Awards Committee Chair until the close of the business day on October 30 in order to recognize the recipient at the Annual Federation Forum. Committee consists of the Federation President-Elect and the Presidents-Elect (Vice-Presidents) from each member association. E-mail completed nomination to President Amy-Lynn Albertson, Recognition and Awards Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following:
- Name of Nominee
- Nominee E-mail Address
- Reason for Nomination (limited to no more than 3 additional attached pages)
NCFCEA Recognition and Awards Committee
Nominees will be assessed from the information provided in their nomination.
Judges panel represents the Federation President-Elect and the Presidents-Elect (Vice Presidents) from each member association.
The winner is selected in accordance with criteria stated on the nomination form and according to the following merit scale of 1 – 5 (with 5 being Outstanding demonstration/contribution):
||TOTAL SCORE (1-20 points)|
The winner will be announced at the Annual Federation Forum in December.